Company:- Holidays Travel Triangle Pvt. Ltd.
Job Type:- Full-Time
Edu Level:- Bachelor's Degree
Description:Traveltriangle is looking for Engineering Manager for a Gurgaon Location
- Strong hands on experience in at least one object oriented language (C++/Java) and one dynamic scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python, PHP) is a must.
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Rails, Django, Symphony, Yii is desired.
- Prior experience with Amazon Web Services would be preferred.
- Mentor and guide a team of 10-12 top notch full stack engineers across various levels.
- Responsible for the product engineering road map, quality assurance and stability of the products.
- Responsible for right tech solutioning, architecture being deployed maintaining right balance in short term and long term outcomes.
- Collaborate with Product managers and Business teams to develop long-term product roadmap and own the release planning cycles.
- Defining career trajectory path for the engineers in the team. Performing regular performance evaluation and sharing feedback.
- Operating with scale and speed amidst flux, there is just a LOT happening.
- Working with VP Engg/CTO to define best practices for development and champion their adoption and at the same time Architect & design technically robust, flexible and scalable solutions.
- A. Reward & recognition
- Medical and Accidental insurance
- Employee Travel discounts
- Flexible Working hours
- Casual Dress
- Paid holidays or sick leave
- Games & Entertainment
- Parties & Fun
- Shuttles from Metro