Commuting in buses can be confusing for the best of us. Whether the bus takes you to the place you want it to, or will it take a different route? There's no way to know for sure. Being confused is constant unless you're in Gurugram. But now commuting problem has been simplified through GMDA by their local city bus service in Gurgaon
The GMDA (Gurugram Metropolitan Development Authority) has the power to maintain and improve the status of the city of Gurugram. The GMDA has taken a step to make travelling in buses comfortable which cut down the usage of Auto or Cabs if you're cummuting locally in Gurgaon on daily basis.
Gurugram, formerly called Gurgaon, located near Delhi is known as a technology hub. It is rightly said so, and the commendable efforts of the GMDA have confirmed it. GMDA has made available buses for its locals and the people who wish to visit Gurugram, a website for getting validated information concerning the city buses. To access it, you must visit their website which is easily reachable and very user-friendly.
The GMDA has developed a mobile application for its users. The application has been named 'Gurugaman'. The Gurugaman app can be downloaded from the play store. It presents the users with two options:
To get details of city bus routes in gurgaon, live tracking of the Gurugaman city buses and locations to the nearest bus stop are all given in the app. It is helpful and convenient for the passengers. The Gurgaon city bus service has introduced a new route on which the city buses will be functioning, and the GMDA keeps making developments in the system to give the most recent Gurgaon city bus timing to the citizens.
The Gurugaman bus service feature offers the users various benefits like recharging their smart cards quickly or the nearest stop at which they can recharge it. The Gurugaman app offers another feature, the Gurugaman bus timing, this attribute gives us the schedules of departures and arrivals at the corresponding bus stops.
Where can I recharge my Smart Card?
What is the fare for the Gurugram city bus service?
How Many routes are operating by GMDA?
- Route 112: Loop - From 'Krishna Chowk Palm Vihar' to 'Haryana Vidhyut Prasaran Nigam'
- Route 212: Loop - From 'Basai Chowk (via Huda City Center)' to 'Basai Chowk'
- Route 222: Loop - From 'Krishna Chowk Palm Vihar' to 'Krishna Chowk Palm Vihar'
- Route 215: From 'Dundahera' to 'Harsaru Wajirpur'
- Route 116: From 'Tau Devilal Biodiversity Park' to 'Dwarka Expressway Chowk, Sector-106'. Introduced on 6th April, 2019
- Route 132: From 'Ambiance Mall' to 'Gurugram Bus Stand'. Introduced on 6th April, 2019
- Route 111: From 'CRPF Camp Badshahpur to 'Fortis Memorial Research Institute - Huda City Center'. This route was started on 14th May, 2019
What is the Gurugram city bus contact number?
Where can I find the complete Gurgaon city bus timetable?
Bus Fare of Gurugaman City Bus?
- upto 8 km: Rs-5,
- upto 16 kms: Rs-10 and
- upto 24 km: Rs-15
- upto 8kms: Rs-15,
- upto 15 kms: Rs-20,
- upto 20 kms: Rs-25.