The pride of Delhi, its rich values and traditions are slowly vanishing. It is indeed the need of the hour to follow the western education system to stay updated and at par with the rest of the world. But it is also imperative to stay connected to your roots.
One solution to this problem is Pratapgarh Farms located in Jhajjar, Haryana where one can savor the real taste of the countryside. To revive the dying cultural values, families visit Pratapgarh farms along with their kids and relish their meaningful time at these lush green farms.Ditch pollution, hotch-potch, and mayhem of cities at Pratapgarh Farms and resorts with leisure and grace. There is a price you have to pay for the Pratapgarh farms ticket which is inclusive of unlimited food and activities.
Pratapgarh Farms Activities
Fun Activities Pratapgarh Farm House
- Leisure and entertainment - DJ Music and Dholki
- Fun Rides - Camel ride, Camel cart ride, Bullock cart ride, Tractor ride. (Visitors are not allowed to drive).
Games and Sports in Pratapgarh Farms
- Traditional Games - Gilli Danda, Pithoo, Lattoo, Kanche goli, Archery, Gulel, Dart shooting, Air gun shooting, Kushti, Kabaddi, Kite flying, Tug of war.
- Outdoor Games - Cricket, Soccer, Volleyball and Badminton, Trampoline jumping, Sack race, spoon race, lemon race, musical chairs, Tambola.
- Indoor Games - Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Ludo and Snakes and ladders.
Famous Activities in Pratapgarh Farms
- Herbal beauty care and Relaxation activities - Mehandi, mud packs, head massage, mud bath and tubewell bath.
- Rural activities - Cooking on hearth, pounding grain, grinding grains, making ghee and butter milk, Panihari Chaal (balancing water pot on head).
- Rural Recreation Activities - Pottery, mud paste (applying mud paste to houses) and painting on mud walls, matka painting.
- Dairy Activities - Tending goats, cows, and buffaloes.
- Agriculture Activities - Ploughing, sowing, reaping, winnowing. Traditional Delicacies and drinks - Nimbu Shikanji, Chacch, Tea and Pakoras, Kadhai doodh, Jalebi, Makkai - Bajre ki roti with desi Ghee, Gur, and Lahsun ki Chatni. Bajre Ki Khichdi with Ghee and Lassi, Ganne (sugarcane). (Makkai, bajre ki roti is available in winters only).
Make sure to read these useful tips before you go there.
- Wear comfortable casuals and avoid loose or very tight dresses for activities.
- Wear good-sturdy pair of sports shoes only.
- Carry Swimwear compulsorily for both men and women.
- Make sure to apply Sunscreen thoroughly.
Pratapgarh Farms Food Menu
- Items: White farm fresh Makhan, Dahi, Achaar and Chatni and Poori Bhaji
- Breakfast Time: 9:30 AM to 12:00AM
- In Bread: Missi/Tawa Roti/ Tandoori Roti
- Subzi & Others: Shahi Paneer, Rajma, Sarson Ka Saag or Seasonal Vegetable, Kadhi, Vegetable Poolao / Jeera Rice, Chowmein
- Dessert: Gaajar Ka Halwa or Suji Ka Halwa(anyone)
- Extra: Dahi or Raita, Papad, Chatni, Achar and Jaggery, Green Salad
- Lunch Time: 1.30 PM to 3.30 PM
Note: Only vegetarian meal is served at the farms.
Pratapgarh farms tickets and timings for entry
Entry Tickets Price for Families
- Above 10 Years: Rs. 1230
- Between 5-10 Yrs: Rs. 690
*Maximum 2 children below 5 years are allowed per couple
Entry Tickets Price for Students
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday: Rs. 470 + 18 % GST
- On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: Rs. 440 + 18 % GST
Note: 1 teacher is allowed for every 15 students without entry fee. And, For extra teacher/school staff: Rs. 885
Entry Tickets Price for Corporates
- Per Person: Rs. 1180
- Per Child: Rs. 650
Note: Minimum 30 group size required
Pratapgarh Farms Opening & Closing Timings
- Check-In at 09:30 AM
- Check-Out at 05:30 PM
The Farm house remains closed during the summer and get opened after mid August.
Pratapgarh Farm House Closing day
The farms remains open for all days.
Lohagarh farms vs Pratapgarh farmsBased on Lohagarh and Pratapgarh Farms reviews, it can be concluded that a person who had visited Pratapgarh farms won't appreciate Lohagarh enough because of its small size and limited outdoor attractions. The road connectivity is better for Pratapgarh Farms than the Lohagarh Farms. Pratapgarh farms jhajjar haryana ticket price is also a bit higher than the Lohagarh farms.
But the only advantage over Pratapgarh Farms is that here you can have unlimited rounds of same activity in comparison to Pratapgarh where you have a single chance to attempt.
Pratapgarh Farms Address & Contact Details
Near Railway Station, Gwalison Road, Jhajjar, Haryana - 124103
- Phone Number: 0124-412795
- Email: email@example.com