We all love to decorate or renovate our homes or apartments by adding some beautiful home decor items. Everyone likes to have some unique items at their homes that instantly grab the attention of the people. Then why not consider buying some antiques that not only look good but are practical at the same time. Maybe you have been to so many expensive malls before buying home decor items but you should definitely try Banjara Market Gurgaon for once to get antique home decor items.
Add a vintage vibe to your home by buying cool stuff from this flea market. Banjara market in Gurgaon attracts visitors all year round due to pocket-friendly products and you have the power to bargain over products. There are a variety of furniture options along with cool frames, mugs, pots, and vintage mirrors and lamps. You can even visit the banjara market online and explore the items while sitting at home. The market items for every occasion like you can do the shopping for Diwali or any other festival or you can buy something unique to gift someone.
Is Banjara Market Gurgaon Open Today?
Banjara Market Gurugram nearest Metro Station?
Banjara Market Gurgaon closed on which day?
Latest News on Banjara Market
- For the last 15 years, the sector 56 Gurgaon banjara market has been the most favourite location for shopping in festive seasons, especially for Diwali. Banjara market crockery, wooden items and artistic products always captured the attention of people from Gurugram, Delhi and Faridabad.
- However, the Haryana Shahari Vikas Pradhikaran (HSVP) decided to demolish the market in October 2021, just a month before Diwali. District authorities have said that the people were given time to remove the encroachments but they ignored the notice sent by them. Luckily, good news came just before Diwali for both sellers and buyers as the old market returned to the original place while some are still operating near Golf Course Extension Road.
- Now the users can shop for their favourite products in Banjara market Gurugram with the same cost-effective approach. The market is not fully operational like it used to be, but you will be able to witness major one’s have returned.
Speciality of Banjara Market
- Kitchen Items: There are several kitchen items that you can buy from the Banjara market Gurugram. You get a lot of options to choose from that are not only unique but made out of different materials like brass, steel, and aluminum. Banjara market crockery is quite famous among users who love to buy kitchen items.
- Home Decor Items: Banjara market Gurgaon is a hub of beautiful and unique home decor items. People from Delhi, Gurgaon, and Noida come here to buy home decor items at pocket-friendly prices. Antiques are the USP of this market and this is what makes this market famous. You can buy mirror frames, wall hangings, beautiful lamps, and partitions from this market.
- Furniture Items: A lot of furniture items like a wooden stool with storage, table sets, bar counters, and other wooden items for home are available in this market at very affordable prices. Your redecoration dream will be fulfilled at a cheaper price if you come to sector 56 Gurgaon banjara market.
Banjara Market Gurgaon Opening and Closing Hours or Timings?
Banjara Market Gurgaon Address?
How to reach Banjara Market Gurugram
Banjara Market Gurugram Video
Banjara Market Gurgaon famous for?
Banjara Market Gurgaon famous items?
Major Shopping Items in Banjara Market
- Lanterns, and Candle Stands: Candle stands and Lanterns can be very easy to spot in the market. If you are a person who loves artistic things, you will love to buy old-school lanterns and candle stands and add them to your home decor. Price starts from as low as INR 100 onwards.
- Table Sets: There is no doubt that banjara market furniture stands out in the department of being so vintage and unique. You can buy the whole table set starting from INR 4k but you can always negotiate on the price. You can even buy a single table for your home and the price starts at INR 400.
- Photo Frames & Wall Decor: Everyone loves to hang photo frames and ornaments on their walls at home. There are a lot of varieties in this section and the price starts from INR 20 only depending on the size and kind of product you are buying. You get photo frames in all major sizes that are made out of wood.
- Mirror Frames: We all are into social media these days and who doesn’t want to look good in the pictures? You can buy carved mirror frames available in different sizes and patterns to adorn your room. The price of these beautiful mirrors starts from INR 250 only.
- Smalls Storage Items: Every house has a lot of things that need to be stored and kept until they get used. To organize your stuff at home you can buy small or big storage units like chests from this market that not only store your objects but look good in your room. Thanks to the special banjara market prices, you can get it from INR 400 onwards.
- Pretty Lamps: Banjara market in Gurgaon has the prettiest lamps that you will ever see anywhere else. These vintage lamps put an extra sparkle to your overall room setting and you can easily use them in your bedroom, living room, or hall area.
- Pots for Plants: Now pots may not be a decor item for your home but beautiful plants are definitely a part of home decor. So, to keep them beautiful and alive you can buy some very cool pots in different sizes, materials, and colors from here.
Why must one visit Banjara Market?
- Budget-friendly: Clearly, Banjara Market Gurgaon is one of the best markets to buy a variety of items while taking care of your pocket. All you have to do is just put your effort into finding things fit for your purpose. You can buy things at a price starting as low as INR 90 here.
- Huge varieties: The people in this market are Banjaras from the state of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan who make traditional items. You get a lot of options to choose from like wooden carving mirror frames, cupboard decoration items, and wooden items for the home.
- Hub of Home Decor items: Adding a personal touch to your home decor always feels unique and while you wander this market you will find shops where you can customize your products. It’s a hub of authentic and traditional items that will definitely lure you to buy one for your home.