Khan market is located near the heart of the city and very close to some very famous monuments. The market is known for its high-end brand stores, street shopping, and famous restaurants. The market was established in 1951 and it is now considered the most expensive market in Delhi. The U-shaped shopping complex also features book stores, silver jewellery stores, electronics, grocers, kitchenware and home decor shops.
Basically, the khan market is famous for its posh and classy items, attracting ex-pats and diplomats from everywhere. While walking down the street and buying street clothes, accessories or jewellery items, you need to bargain a lot as the shopkeepers quote high prices for everything. Apart from shopping, Khan Market is also a great place for foodies as there are a lot of eateries as per the budget of the people. You can try khan market restaurants, street food vendors and chill in cafes as per your preference.
Khan Market Open Today?.
Nearest Metro Station to Khan Market?
Khan Market closed on which day?
Attractions of Khan Market
While looking at the khan market shop directory, you are going to find these major shops or stores being prevalent.
- Khan Chacha: Khan Chacha is one of the most famous food points in Delhi, the foot outlet serves delicious Mughlai food and it is one of the major eateries you will find on the streets of Khan Market. Khan Chacha is most famous for its tasty Kebabs and rolls. It's a complete family restaurant that you don't want to miss!!
- Big Chill Cafe: While looking for the Khan Market cafe on the internet, the Big Chill Cafe will pop up at number one spot. The beautiful sitting atmosphere combined with delicious italian cuisines, confectionery items, great staff services, and proper hygiene makes it a worth visiting place in Khan Market.
- Hamster London: Hamster London is a place to shop for beautiful gift items, stationery items and other fashionable items. It is an original London based venture that has an astonishing product line including sticker packs, writing equipment, duffle bags, many other fancy little things and decorating items for your writing desk.
- Anupamaa Stores: Get the best fashionable outfits that reflect the fashion sense of the Mughal era at the Anupamaa Stores in Khan Market. This is one of the best places in khan market for online shopping as well and the store offers home delivery to all over the country. It's a visual delight to visit the store and buy jackets, suits, traditional clothes and many more elegant accessories.
- OGAAN: Another fashion store where you will find the best in class fabric clothes is OGAAN. The store is famous for multiple apparel designers under the same roof. Shop for latest collections of jackets, suits, blouses, kurtas, dresses, pants, skirts, tops and many magnificent accessories including earrings, bracelets, brooches, necklaces and bags.
- Anand General Store: If you are searching for the best khan market grocery store then there is nothing better as compared to Anand General store. Shop for all the daily grocery items that offer value for money. Even their staff is very supportive and hosts you really well while suggesting your the best products as per your need.
Khan Market Opening and Closing Hours or Timings?
Khan Market Address?
How to reach Khan Market
Famous places near Khan Market
- Lodhi Garden: A picture perfect place located near Khan Market is Lodhi Garden. The garden has a beautiful fort inside and it is covered with beautiful lush green trees with beautiful gardens inside. People come here for morning walk, fitness and yoga sessions in the morning while many people enjoy picnics and taking a cup of tea/coffee at the Lodi Garden restaurant.
- Purana Quila (Old Fort): One of the oldest forts in Delhi built by Sher Shah Suri is located at a distance of only minutes by road. The fort has excavated artifacts, stepped well and it also hosts the sound and light shows in the evening for the visitors. The visitors can also enjoy beautiful boat rides along the fortress walls.
- Humayun's Tomb: The tomb built as a tribute to the great mughal emperor Humayun is another architectural masterpiece that you can visit near Khan Market. The beautiful tomb was first in India to have a garden surrounding the tomb. The tomb attracts a lot of tourists everyday and you can enjoy taking beautiful pictures. The tomb is placed just between the astonishing 30 acre garden known and Char bagh.
Best places to Shop & Eat in Khan Market?
There are a lot of street shops and many showrooms that sell beautifully crafted clothes and accessories but if you want the best items that give you a luxury feel, then consider buying from shops like OGAAN, Neel Sutra, and Anupamaa Stores. To taste the best food there is no other place than Big Chill Cafe, Khan Chacha (for non-veg lovers), if you want the best khan market wine shop then you must try Perch Wine & Coffee Bar, and Cafe Delhi Heights for the best rooftop cafe in Khan Market.