School Transport: AC and Non-AC Both
Sports Activities :
Track & Field
Snooker & Pool Table
Annual Fees: Rs 72,600
Admission Procedure: Admission is open to all classes from Pre-Nursery to class XI for the academic session 2020- 2021. From Class â€“ I onward, on being selected, a student will be admitted only after submission of a transfer certificate from the previous school.
THE ADMISSION IS ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Verification of Original Birth Certificate (Pre-NURSERY & above)
2. Submission of Original Mark Sheet of the last exam of the last class attended (Class-I & above)
3. Transfer Certificate to be countersigned by District Elementary Education Officer in case of interstate/inter board transfer.
4. Deposition of admission fees within the prescribed date.
5. Undertaking by parents & family Doctorâ€™s certificate in the prescribed format.
Online registration form is available through which online registration can be done for admission in any class. The test will be conducted on given dates prior to which a registration form duly filled-in is to be submitted to the school along with the registration fees. The registration form is non-transferable even to the siblings and only the particular form issued by the school may be used for registration of your child.
The amount deposited towards registration and admission for a particular year will neither be refunded nor transferred to any other year or towards siblingâ€™s fee. Advance fees may be deposited.